Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't condone any sale of DCL or Richi.

But hypothetically a DCL sale would do wonders for our FFP type regulations given he was an "academy player" right?
Yes it would but I imagine this is something we'd only consider if we literally had no other options at all.

I think Richarlison will be the player we look to move on next season to allow us to go again. We'll have cleared a lot more wages by then so might be approaching something resembling a clean slate to rebuild the side.

Just got to get this season out the way first and I think it's going to be a painful one.

I rate Ings, think he’s a 6 or 7/10, DCL for me is a similar level. Kane though yeah, he’s a 9, they would need to replace him with another top, top striker just to stand still.
One or two decent seasons at an unfashionable club.

Let's see what he does at a club with more expectation on them this season.

Just been there for a week. First time. Lovely place, way too many red Liver birds.
Rugby is the first sport down here. But football wise it's the RS, followed by the red Mancs, followed by the rent boys. I've met a few of blues down here but they've all been expat scousers like myself.

I really hope our club is playing a clever game....
Waiting on these mega deals to go through, exposing ffp for the shambles it is, whilst also lowering the expectations of selling clubs ...

There's no way that psg can sign Messi, city can sign grealish, potentially Kane, and give stones a 250k a week contract whilst staying within the guidelines...

I really hope our club is playing a clever game....
Waiting on these mega deals to go through, exposing ffp for the shambles it is, whilst also lowering the expectations of selling clubs ...

There's no way that psg can sign Messi, city can sign grealish, potentially Kane, and give stones a 250k a week contract whilst staying within the guidelines...

Hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.