Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t a fan of negative Nuno when linked. That was probably due to my judgement being clouded by wolves fans.

I would of took Nuno over benitez. I honestly didn’t think we would consider him. I still think we should of went for arteta before we got carlo. I know he hasn’t done well at arsenal but think he would of got more of an attacking tune out of these players than Carlo did and benitez will do.
Arteta really would have had us in the relegation zone that others here seem to think Benitez will have us.

I think he's terrible, tbh.

Funny that the BBC haven't posted a friendly score all Summer,but today the red button is all over today's game.

Arteta really would have had us in the relegation zone that others here seem to think Benitez will have us.

I think he's terrible, tbh.
We will never know how he would of done for us. However we have a defensive minded manager who supposedly improves defences impressively. Today he played zonal marking with Digne marking Unites biggest aerial threat.

He’s a dinosaur.

We will never know how he would of done for us. However we have a defensive minded manager who supposedly improves defences impressively. Today he played zonal marking with Digne marking Unites biggest aerial threat.

He’s a dinosaur.
Time will tell. But he's inherited muck here and he needs his own players in and time to let it gell.

It's a big story – it's Man Utd and Benitez is a contentious appointment

They also have posted friendly scores
I've looked on a regular basis and haven't seen any, definitely none of ours. Media just love United,and if we struggle it's win win.

How anyone can be like this over Benitez and be ok with Ancelotti is unfathomable.

Carlo took his kecks down and defecated on the badge as far as I'm concerned.

He took the utter piss.

Benitez over that rat all day for me.
I hate them both equally for different reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.