Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is going to be excruciating.
There’s no goal threat in this team bar DCL and Richie. No creative players. No midfielders who’ll make runs ahead of the ball, get into the box. Few dribblers, few difference makers.

I’m same as you, anticipating excruciatingly painful stuff to watch this season. When your team has no goals in it, you can’t concede otherwise it’s game over majority of the time. Expect to see KITAP1, get behind the ball, try to counter and cross the ball to big Dom being our go to…

It is what it is, the squad’s been so badly mismanaged - its not like you can expect any manager to play champagne football with this squad. It’s the folk trying to convince everyone that everything will be rosy that makes my head spin.

Genuinely worried about us being relegated if things stay as they are. Didn't RB relegate Newcastle? (Happy to be told otherwise, just can't be arsed to research it)
He came in cold with 10 games to go and never quite got up to speed with them.

Even despite our squad still being quite 'meh' as things stand, I'd be amazed if Benitez took us down. At worst he'll have us finishing near the top of the bottom half.

He came in cold with 10 games to go and never quite got up to speed with them.

Even despite our squad still being quite 'meh' as things stand, I'd be amazed if Benitez took us down. At worst he'll have us finishing near the top of the bottom half.
Ah cheers mate, wasn't aware of that so cheers for the info ?35 years supporting has killed my optimism, but I hope you're right!

Status
Not open for further replies.