Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of dislike for McN

But if I'm honest, I'd take him. He's got excellent vision. Very young and looks like he's ready to work hard

I hadn't heard of him until we were linked this summer. It looks like he may not be the fastest but definitely knows how to swing a cross in. I think we need that already, and will definitely need it if Rodriguez leaves and Gylfi isn't available.

Matheus Pereira with 5 less goals than DCL and more assists than anyone else in our side last season. Probably available for a reasonable fee and has stated his desire to leave.

We've had great success signing standout players from relegated sides (Gana, Godfrey, Doucoure). I genuinely can't believe we're not all over him, you know the west ham and villa will be.

I hadn't heard of him until we were linked this summer. It looks like he may not be the fastest but definitely knows how to swing a cross in. I think we need that already, and will definitely need it if Rodriguez leaves and Gylfi isn't available.

…if we can’t spend £15m on Dumfries, it’s difficult to see McNeil coming in for twice that amount, especially when we’ve already acquired 2 wingers.

It looks to me like this thread will be redundant until we are able to build transfer funds from sales.

…if we can’t spend £15m on Dumfries, it’s difficult to see McNeil coming in for twice that amount, especially when we’ve already acquired 2 wingers.

It looks to me like this thread will be redundant until we are able to build transfer funds from sales.
If Moise Kean stays ( against his wishes ) and is required to play and comes on with his titty lip, he’s going to be under all sorts of pressure.
PSG clearly know we’re skint and are rightly waiting for us to panic and knock millions off his fee to get rid of him.

Matheus Pereira with 5 less goals than DCL and more assists than anyone else in our side last season. Probably available for a reasonable fee and has stated his desire to leave.

We've had great success signing standout players from relegated sides (Gana, Godfrey, Doucoure). I genuinely can't believe we're not all over him, you know the west ham and villa will be.
The only club that’s made any serious attempt is in the UAE

I do not think tat is why he is not coming. There has been two conflicting stories. 1 that Benitez does not want him and 2 he wants Inter. There is zero chance we do not have £15 mil

If Moise Kean stays ( against his wishes ) and is required to play and comes on with his titty lip, he’s going to be under all sorts of pressure.
PSG clearly know we’re skint and are rightly waiting for us to panic and knock millions off his fee to get rid of him.
Was a French football guy on the radio last night saying he does'nt think anything will happen as we want to sell and PSG only want to do a loan.

I do not think tat is why he is not coming. There has been two conflicting stories. 1 that Benitez does not want him and 2 he wants Inter. There is zero chance we do not have £15 mil

its probably that without player sales we have to be really selective in what we want, player and position wise

so maybe extended looks at the current squad are being done because we cant make wholesale changes this year.

regardless RB has to be a priority, then im not sure after that, maybe attacking mid?

its probably that without player sales we have to be really selective in what we want, player and position wise

so maybe extended looks at the current squad are being done because we cant make wholesale changes this year.

regardless RB has to be a priority, then im not sure after that, maybe attacking mid?
This. Brands has not done very well with transfers and building a squad, I should imagine Benitez wants to see for himself what every one is about, hence all the kids getting 45 mins in the Florida cup, he must want to run the rule over everyone. However, the world and his dog know that RB is a priority, if not Dumfries, then he will have someone in mind I am certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.