Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read above. Dan79. Said it repeatedly.
Well, thats his opinion, but, he is in a very small minority, as I am sure you are aware.

You must also be aware that your constant arguments with the ' so called' cultists demonstrate what a terrible appointment this has been. It has caused so much division amongst blues and has the potential to make Goodison extremely toxic. Whatever you think about there opinions they are entitled to hold them and once we start throwing insults at each other surely you can see that this is such a terrible divisive appointment.

It is for me to decide when your own words say you don't want Everton to do well because one person is employed at the club. I've bolded you saying it again.

What you're saying is absolutely ridiculous and, sorry, you aren't an Evertonian if you hold that view. You are anti-Benitez first and foremost - your hatred of that man is more important to you than supporting the club.
Well, respectfully, I think your viewpoint and the way you put it across is a disgrace to the club and to every reasonable poster on here. And to steal your logic, that's my decision to make. For the final time, you can have both. If you're too blinkered to see that, that's on you. You're being deliberately obtuse and avoiding the key points because you're losing what is a very simple argument for most of us. As thus is going nowhere, I'm off to put the kids to bed, you can get on with your colouring book of Benitez and draw little love hearts around it mate. Laters.

Well, thats his opinion, but, he is in a very small minority, as I am sure you are aware.

You must also be aware that your constant arguments with the ' so called' cultists demonstrate what a terrible appointment this has been. It has caused so much division amongst blues and has the potential to make Goodison extremely toxic. Whatever you think about there opinions they are entitled to hold them and once we start throwing insults at each other surely you can see that this is such a terrible divisive appointment.
Typo their opinions.

Actually, as I'VE said repeatedly, you an hate him and want him gone want the club to do well at the same time. Don't deliberately misquote me to score points

Haha I haven't misquoted you at all, what you have said is there for all to see.

Well, respectfully, I think your viewpoint and the way you put it across is a disgrace to the club and to every reasonable poster on here. And to steal your logic, that's my decision to make. For the final time, you can have both. If you're too blinkered to see that, that's on you. You're being deliberately obtuse and avoiding the key points because you're losing what is a very simple argument for most of us. As thus is going nowhere, I'm off to put the kids to bed, you can get on with your colouring book of Benitez and draw little love hearts around it mate. Laters.

You can't have both - whilst Benitez is manager, if you don't want Everton to do well, you're not an Evertonian. You can't be an Evertonian and have conditions - you either support Everton or you don't. You can disagree with what the club do, but you can't want the club to "not do well" because an employee is employed there.

There's the block button, suggest you use it.

Nope, I don't think it's been a terrible appointment, just as I don't think it's been a great appointment, because I can't have an opinion regardless as we haven't kicked a ball yet.

That's my entire point.

No, what I am now 'aware' of is that we have some truly terrible 'fans'.

It is for me to decide when your own words say you don't want Everton to do well because one person is employed at the club. I've bolded you saying it again.

What you're saying is absolutely ridiculous and, sorry, you aren't an Evertonian if you hold that view. You are anti-Benitez first and foremost - your hatred of that man is more important to you than supporting the club.
Are you giving out True Blue certificates by chance? Asking for a friend.

The aftermath of this appointment is going to last for years and years. The camp has been firmly split into two sides of the fanbase now. These sides will oppose each other on any matter from now until the end of time. What a mess this club has become.
That’s the point , people who’ve spent years following everton sometimes everywhere, often costing them money they can hardly afford are derided as terrible fans, cultists or morons because they didn’t want or even questioned the appointment of Benitez to the Everton job. . That feels like twilight zone stuff .

these spilts are unlikely to disappear, without a successful start or even a decent run they’re likely to widen . I hope it’s never an issue because the fella is a success but if he isn’t it’s only going to get worse and that impacts on all of us possibly for a very long time .

a well .

Status
Not open for further replies.