2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i don't care if he doesn't get fully fit or even only plays half the season, he would still be our best player by miles and i still him want him to stay just for the fact that he is one of the most gifted players we have ever had and can still create moments of magic at any point in a game and will do plenty of times throughout the season.

Exactly this.

The whole family club nonsense has done nothing for us maybe someone like Benitez coming in and shaking things up / ruffling some feathers is whats needed mate?

Post Moyes we've needed a tough manager to sort this squad out yet we keep appointing managers either too soft or disinterested and we sit and wonder why this same squad of players keeps seeing off manager after manager every 18 months.

Im fed up of it - if Benitez can stamp his authority and build a squad of commited players he gets my support otherwise if Benitez goes we end up with another stooge like Howe or Potter for the squad to walk all over and the boom bust cycle continues.
@Sassy Colombian
Are you reading this fool.
Wants to boot our Beautiful James and replace him with players that run around.
Stay well clear of this frustrated fool.

@roy vernon I'll be honest mate im not too fussed on what type of football we play providing we are winning games and not just relying on set pieces like at times last season.

Both Ancelotti and Benitez have looked at this squad of players and decided they aint good enough to play open expansive football yet the fanbase think they know better than two of the most decorated managers of all time.

Since Moyes we've played a few different styles and the fans moan regardless:

Martinez- possession based - fans moaned

Koeman - mixture and more pragmatic - fans moaned

Alladyce - hoofball - fans moaned

Silva - expansive football - fans moaned

Carlo - counter attacking without the pace to actually be able to counter attack - fans moaned.
Funny. When Ancelloti had a healthy side at the start of last season, Everton played some champagne football and was top of the league.

I had taken away the lesson that this team needs more quality depth rather than less...

Lads to convince him to stay we're going to meet at Goodison to sing for him tomorrow 3pm, lyrics to the tune of Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out get practicing

HA-MES (hold up)

HA-MES (hold on)

ROD-RI-GUEZ (don't be scared)

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED IN FRONT OF US (you'll never change what's been and gone)

MAY YOUR SMILE

SHINE ON

-skip-

CAUSE OF ALL OF THE BLUES, ARE SINGING AWAY

JUST TRY NOT TO LEAVE, YOU'LL SEE THEM SOME DAY

WE'LL PAY WHAT YOU NEED

DON'T BE ON YOUR WAY

AND STOP LYING ON TWITCH STREAMS!!!

Lads to convince him to stay we're going to meet at Goodison to sing for him tomorrow 3pm, lyrics to the tune of Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out get practicing

HA-MES (hold up)

HA-MES (hold on)

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED IN FRONT OF US (you'll never change what's been and gone)

MAY YOUR SMILE

SHINE ON

-skip-

CAUSE OF ALL OF THE BLUES, ARE SINGING AWAY

JUST TRY NOT TO LEAVE, YOU'LL SEE THEM SOME DAY

WE'LL PAY WHAT YOU NEED

DON'T BE ON YOUR WAY

AND STOP LYING ON TWITCH STREAMS!!!
The time this took you to write was well-spent. People will tell you it wasn't -- really a lot of people, I'd expect -- but don't listen to them.

@Sassy Colombian
29CDC1BB-BF0E-4EB2-BB0E-A0E459C6DC53.jpeg

@Sassy Colombian
Hahaha @ForeverBlue92 and I definitely differ when it comes to James and other football views. But he is a good lad, he pops over regularly to encourage and check on people on the Depression & Mental Health thread and last year when I first started posting at the forum and was having issues and almost left GOT, he was one of the lads that reached out to encourage me to stay put. So while he can drive me crazy with his James stand, I still like the fool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.