Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is our best player - we've just finished 10th and 12th if you haven't noticed the bar isn't the same height to be the best player at the club as it is at a Top 4 Club!

And yes at £80+ million I would sell either Richy or DCL tomorrow as they aint worth mega money regardless of them being two of our best players.
How about these beauties both from the Spurs matchday thread in April, is he good or crap? James is on the decline and Richarlison has peaked according to you in April but not now in July?
Kind of hoping someone comes in with a reasonable offer for Richarlison.

Think he's peaked and if DCL is getting the central spot Im not convinced he's the man long term out on the left.
Im sick to death of Richarlison.

Sign Danny Ings ffs

How about these beauties both from the Spurs matchday thread in April, is he good or crap? James is on the decline and Richarlison has peaked according to you in April but not now in July?

Still doesn't prove that James is a better player than Richarlison but keep digging pal you'll eventually end up in Wuhan.

Just out of interest, I know nothing about the RS, but who looks after their recruitment these days? I remember a while back they wasted millions on absolute rubbish but seem to have a better handle on it in recent years
They stole Man City's database. Now that's out of date they'll be back to signing overpriced rubbish again.

Well he really is.

More talented 100% but talent alone doesn't make a player necessarily better.

The fact we won more games without James than with speaks volumes when the squad in general is pretty average - typically its the opposite away around when a team is missing their supposed "Talisman".

Still doesn't prove that James is a better player than Richarlison but keep digging pal you'll eventually end up in Wuhan.
Ooh, is that a Covid jibe? Edgy.

I'm just trying to establish if you think Richarlison is good or not. Today you are adamant that he's our best player and worth £80m+, in April you said he was rubbish and you wanted to swap him for Danny Ings. Is Danny Ings worth £80m+?

For the record, nothing you have said "proves" that Richarlison is better than James either. Last season James scored 6 goals and had 8 assists compared with Richarlison's 10 goals and 3 assists. I'd like to keep both of them and not bother signing Andros Townsend and Danny Ings/Dwight McNeill or whichever no mark is on your wishlist.

More talented 100% but talent alone doesn't make a player necessarily better.

The fact we won more games without James than with speaks volumes when the squad in general is pretty average - typically its the opposite away around when a team is missing their supposed "Talisman".
I will ask you again.
Are we a better team with James in it ?
The alternative is Iwobi
You keep dodging this.

Status
Not open for further replies.