Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I only see something being done at RB. Unless Richy does go.
And even that is assuming we can shift some of the dross and James.
I think if both Gomes and James go, then we see a new RB. If not we will need to clean out a load of others like Kenny etc. Other than that RB is Holgate/Coleman for the season.

I think right wing is Townsend's for the season with Grey, Iwobi and Kean being used as the subs for the front 3

So Aston Villa's Twitter feed is all about Bailey my news feed is .

It's from the Athletic and they have a better record than most . Brilliant .

Honestly just looking at the cohesion and plans of clubs both below and above us, and the restrictions of our purchasing ability considering the lack of our outbounds, I am for just selling anyone including Digne, Richy, DCL etc. If this team is completely restricted from previous poor investments that they cant offload, I don't see the point of stagnating or playing a season when basically all the clubs premium assets feel a window away from either leaving or stagnating in value.

This team is by no likelihood making Europe. There is no difference between 8th and 14th personally. If one of those realities was on the backs of cheap appreciating exciting young players like Brighton and or Norwich I would be for it. Or just done for half the wage bill which would make us feel able to enter the market and improve. Don't expect many of those clubs to close the gap simply on there lack of scalability and or limited wealth, but make no mistake they are run lightyears more competently than us. And with teams capable of similar stature in say Leeds there is no comparison.

So we can spend £49m before breaching FFP this window.
Why on earth havent we already signed a right back then ?

That right there is a perfect example of how myths spring up on Everton social media - someone tweets something without any link/context and people run away with it and it becomes accepted such as Moshiri signing Iwobi.

What happens to FFP if we sack a player ?
Genuine question.
If the sacking is justified, ie breach of contract, gross misconduct etc and no further payment is required then obviously we make a saving on the wages for the rest of their contract. If they had any residual book value, though, I assume that’d be written off and so would be a loss that’d contribute towards the FFP (or whatever the PL equivalent is called) limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.