2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t like the sound of that at all.

A genius of a player that would grace a full Goodison Park and I really hope to get to see him. ‘Koff FSW.

Loved your photos and posts of the Florida Cup, delighted you got to see James and a win ?
TBH me neither. If it had been someone else beside Aguirre I would doubt it but coming from him then it seems it is something that may be real.

I really hope he stays too and that you all get to see him. Everton may have no choice if no other team wants him but it will be unfortunate seeing him on the bench and I have no doubt that Benitez won't hesitate to leave him.

Awe, thanks. It was fun posting from the event and giving the forum updates. My next goal is Goodison Park :)

Big ‘un is not making life easy for himself this early into his Everton career is he. Got to appreciate the size of the pair of balls on him if nothing else. If this managerial stint goes wrong he will genuinely be chased out of the city (Wirral)
It'll be entertaining either way.

Big ‘un is not making life easy for himself this early into his Everton career is he. Got to appreciate the size of the pair of balls on him if nothing else. If this managerial stint goes wrong he will genuinely be chased out of the city (Wirral)
Big enough to send Van Dijk to test them ;)

I know you want him to do well and for the good of Everton I wish the same, but I don't think it will happen and soon enough we will be thinking about roasting a ??
I take the progressive approach. I won't hold onto hate and grudge. He gets the season. See what happens. Positive vibes.

I know you want him to do well and for the good of Everton I wish the same, but I don't think it will happen and soon enough we will be thinking about roasting a ??

….I think the club might be missing a trick with regard to Rodriguez profile and more importantly the clubs profile on the American continent.

I appreciate he’s not available every game, but even used sparingly the club might be better off exploiting Rodriguez and bringing in players with potential from that part of the world.

I take the progressive approach. I won't hold onto hate and grudge. He gets the season. See what happens. Positive vibes.
You are much more progressive than I'm when it comes to football then. But I'm willing to give him a chance if he gives one to James, if not then he is the one holding to hate and grudges and it is him the one bringing the negative vibes no fans like myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.