Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole right back situation is not a huge worry with us being away in US and players away with Euros/Copa/Olympics.

I think Dumfries is still top target but I think we are playing abit of hard ball with his agent and club as not many clubs are as keen as us.

Aarons is too much, £35m for a right back is not feasible because we want to strengthen other positions.

Spence ticks some boxes which would interest alot of clubs. Cheap, English, fast, young and good experience with Middlesbrough. If bring him to learn the ropes from Coleman and we bring in 2 first team players like Pereira and Bailey - it's a yes for me!

Hopefully we come back from the US and we bring in Dumfries, Pereira and Bailey while we sell on Kean and bin off Delph and Alleged to help with wages

The whole right back situation is not a huge worry with us being away in US and players away with Euros/Copa/Olympics.

I think Dumfries is still top target but I think we are playing abit of hard ball with his agent and club as not many clubs are as keen as us.

Aarons is too much, £35m for a right back is not feasible because we want to strengthen other positions.

Spence ticks some boxes which would interest alot of clubs. Cheap, English, fast, young and good experience with Middlesbrough. If bring him to learn the ropes from Coleman and we bring in 2 first team players like Pereira and Bailey - it's a yes for me!

Hopefully we come back from the US and we bring in Dumfries, Pereira and Bailey while we sell on Kean and bin off Delph and Alleged to help with wages

According to Kirkbride on the Royal Blue podcast, he thinks we've moved on from Dumfries. Not sure what he knows though.

Interesting article on Toffeeweb setting out the FFP situation.

We probably have to sell one or two before we can do anything in the transfer market. I’m sure they were hoping to shift Kean plus one other to give us the budget for one plus a loan.

Probably looking to shift Kean, Rodriguez and Mina.

@roydo

Im not allowed to call out posters on the managers track record of failed signings elsewhere and allude to the fact the 3 signings hes made are comparable?

He has made 3 signings after all and they look pretty comparable to those he previously signed...

Seems on topic to me...

Certainly been a shift in the forum since the appointment.

The links to the Boro defender seem to be welcomed by their fans as well...most of them dont rate him...yet some posters on here think he'll be a good signing.

£3mil to go with Begovic, Townsend and Gray.

What a time to be alive :(
Zat - Crys that the club doesnt make a few punts on young cheap players
Everton - Linked to a young cheap player from Boro
Zat - Dont make a few punts on young cheap players

Actual parody poster.

Why do you want a 34-year old Coleman as a back up player next season? If our new (if we ever get one) starting RB got injured you wouldn't complain Coleman filling in for him?
Nope, when we get two better RB's than Coleman, much less one, we can talk. But with our spending needs I highly doubt its a good idea to sign 2.

Wasn’t it reported that we had offered £35M for him anyway. If that’s true we must have at least that to spend
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.