2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

loon... haha

I said evidence mate, not nature.com
One the one hand you say people should not listen to government saying the vaccine is necessary, but on the other hand you are perfectly happy to listen to the FDA when they don't approve it.

Just looking for whatever backs your agenda.

The vaccine may not totally stop the virus but it stems the spread and the effects massively as recent figures in the UK have shown. It helps the NHS not get overrun and for that reason alone it's worthwhile. I'm fully vaccinated and having had Covid in February I can tell you, it was not fun.

o lord. Yes mate, it is.

There is a ton of real world data from across the globe showing that all the vaccines also reduce transmission mate.

What Delph is saying is medically and biologically incorrect, whether he wants a jab or not.

You are the second anti vaxer citing evidence of legs falling off/unable to walk post a jab. The first one didnt actually read the info he used to "prove" his point; care to link your boxers mate partner's issue? Including their medical history.

Here you go loon.

Now go back in time and fight off polio with your "trust" in your immune system to "do its job".

I hear Nature is a first-rate scientific journal.

As in, better than any discipline-specific journal, and vying with Science for the most prestigious scientific journal on the planet.

If someone doesn't know what Science and Nature are, it'a small wonder if they don't believe in actual science.

I hear Nature is a first-rate scientific journal.

As in, better than any discipline-specific journal, and vying with Science for the most prestigious scientific journal on the planet.

If someone doesn't know what Science and Nature are, it'a small wonder if they don't believe in actual science.

Both cited by myself in many a work at university.

Still laughing tbh lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.