The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our European record is pretty disgraceful really for a club of our size/history.
Some English clubs targeted Europe (Wolves and United were early pioneers in the 50s; Liverpool not far after them early 60s). Everton - along with certain other English clubs - didn't appear to prioritise it.

We should have had about 3 Euro trophies by now.

I’m so confused. You said our away kit is getting binned and I’m wondering what you mean by that. The black watch kit is our away kit for this season whether you like it or not.

It is not. There's no red on it is there?

And it wont get used...or, rather, it'll be used about as much as this one unveiled tomorrow...which makes more sense as a change kit, btw.

And it wont get used...or, rather, it'll be used about as much as this one unveiled tomorrow...which makes more sense as a change kit, btw.

I’m not falling asleep to you boring me with paint samples again. It’s our away kit. It’ll be used when we need an away strip. We will likely see the white one maybe one game.

I’m not falling asleep to you boring me with paint samples again. It’s our away kit. It’ll be used when we need an away strip. We will likely see the white one maybe one game.
If there's only one away kit, why are we having a third?

We played in red one season 1891-1892 -
full range -

1627426001045.png

Who did we play?

Looks like I may have had duff info from historicalkits.co.uk, it says on their website that it was worn in Europe 61-62, the only team we played was dunfermline in that time. But the images and footage I found from the game are black and white, seem to show us in a plain shirt, not a patterned one, and it's a dark colour, so we were probably in our home kit.

I'm hoping the clue is in the last shot and it is all white with the hummel chevrons in blue with yellow down it. Don't want us looking like Leeds.

Looks like I may have had duff info from historicalkits.co.uk, it says on their website that it was worn in Europe 61-62, the only team we played was dunfermline in that time. But the images and footage I found from the game are black and white, seem to show us in a plain shirt, not a patterned one, and it's a dark colour, so we were probably in our home kit.

What a terrible result as well losing to the Pars.

Status
Not open for further replies.