2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't want to be here mate.

He's made that abundantly clear.

Get shut of this divvy when a decent bid comes in.
If a bid comes in... the key word being IF.
Other than PSG, who'd prefer another loan, are there any other known interested parties ???

If a bid comes in... the key word being IF.
Other than PSG, who'd prefer another loan, are there any other known interested parties ???
We may have to see the price being lowered. He's not going to be an asset here. If a loss needs to be recorded on him, so be it.

When Balotelli came to the PL
Young
Italian
Attitude
Plays with a frown

but you are right, he’s nothing like him.

What attitude does Kean have? He doesn't have one as far as I can see? He seems a perfectly down to earth young lad.

The frown stuff is ridiculous, that's just what he looks like.

Balotelli was in a car crash within days of signing for City, threw darts at youth players and did all manner of weird things on a consistent basis, he was constantly in the news and is totally gimmick driven. Kean has done none of this, the only mark he has against his name was having a party during Covid which was stupid but he was not the only one who did that.

The only correlation I can see between them is that they are both strikers who happen to be Italian.

I don’t care if he looks miserable, maybe a few more of our players could do without joking around and be a bit more serious on the pitch.
I do care about his performance though and one good game in his only full season is very disappointing. Young lad though, clearly has some talent, worth another crack if nobody meets our valuation.

It's really got nothing to do with attitude or whatever. He just hasn't played well in an Everton shirt. I don't know what the issue is, or if he will come good, but so far I am finding it hard to be impressed by him. I just don't see him as a 30m player.

It's really got nothing to do with attitude or whatever. He just hasn't played well in an Everton shirt. I don't know what the issue is, or if he will come good, but so far I am finding it hard to be impressed by him. I just don't see him as a 30m player.

It's probably because he was a kid when we signed him who could not get any real game time because DCL was on fire and we were never good enough to be comfortable in a game to give him a proper run out.

Age is not everything of course but people do seem to forget how young he is. He has not long turned 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.