Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know there were pens and I've just come back. I don't like to be critical, but it wasn't televised here and trying follow the shootout via your posts was terrible.

Where's the trophy?
1627305539924.png

OK it was just a pre season friendly, but I'm truly made up for all Everton fans in the US who took advantage of a rare chance to see a live Everton game. Particularly made up for those getting to see Everton for the first time and of course for anyone who travelled a long distance just to be there.

The atmosphere looked fantastic all things considered. Hopefully the name Everton FC will continue to grow on that side of the pond.
*awaits influx of new American GOT members

Never thought I'd see the day when my two favorite teams would play each other. UNAM Pumas I've supported since childhood when I saw them in their home stadium in Mexico City in 1978. I haven't supported Everton as long, but they have thankfully adopted me into their dysfunctional family back in 1998 or so.

And...the game is Wednesday night, only on ESPN Deportes, which I don't have access to. Sigh...

1627311054169.png

I thought we looked ok, looked to get it forward n into wide areas quickly and looked quite slick and dangerous at times, better than Carlos pass 10 times get to the half way line then go back to the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.