Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knackers! I have just checked my receipt and it lists ‘season ticket fulfilment’ for the teo tickets I pay for, so hopefully that is the £5 thing. I don’t remember seeing that though. :/

It was option when you ordered your ST.

An extra 5 pound for the card.

Absolute bargain as I'm sure then e ticket will be a shambles for at least a half season.
I can't get a signal on my phone as soon as I'm near Goodison park. And being in the lower bullens i'm fairly sure Archibald Leitch has somehow incorporated a thick layer of lead into the stand and roof above as it's virtually impossible to get the half time scores whilst having a pint.
Stick nigh on 30 000 fans trying to access phones at the gate in a 10-15 minute period, and the undoubted technophobes being lead through it step by step plus Everton's natural ability to 'Everton That!' at everything we touch. I'd reckon I could be in the ground for the bars to be serving just b4 half time, or have buggered off the pub after hearing cheers on numerous occasions from the away end next door followed by the familiar hearty blue booing of a typical match day.

This electronic thing, what’s the script if you go the game with your son and both your tkts are on the phones, and you can’t go, is it correct if you can’t give your phone to someone you trust your son won’t be able to go the match. Only heard about this today.

This electronic thing, what’s the script if you go the game with your son and both your tkts are on the phones, and you can’t go, is it correct if you can’t give your phone to someone you trust your son won’t be able to go the match. Only heard about this today.
I think might be able to share them via the app, Spurs do something like that with their e tickets I believe.
That said if it’s club policy that tickets are only valid for those named it will be an easier way to restrict / stop ST sharing.

edit - https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket-share/
How Spurs do it

edit 2 - Everton policy
9125FB01-ED4E-4D85-A82C-EFA866A8F500.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.