Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading - we have no money, moneys tight, we are skint, tightening the purse strings - all wrong we have money more money than we have ever had it’s FFP that is restricting us from spending and the reason we need players out and off the wage bill to give us room for more recruitment.

As we know poor recruitment and not being in Europe has left us in this crap position.

I did say when Richarlison was linked, if a deal like this might be used to sweeten any potential deal. I could quite feasible see a deal where Richarlison goes for £50m and we get Rodrygo for a 2 year loan for example.

Wouldnt be a good deal at £50mil + a 2 year Rodrygo loan for Richarlison.

Good player, quick and if we could somehow get an option to buy then it would be fantastic.

Everton Soares is at Benfica now and may be an option as a swap for Gomes.

I did say when Richarlison was linked, if a deal like this might be used to sweeten any potential deal. I could quite feasible see a deal where Richarlison goes for £50m and we get Rodrygo for a 2 year loan for example.

I want to keep Richie no way do I want it linked to that loan deal and certainly not going for that stupid low fee of 50 mill has to be at least 80 mill.. Notice no indication of how much the loan deal would cost.

I don't think He Richarlison will be an Everton player come September 1st. Only way I can see it going ahead is if we get a swap with an interested party. No doubt this Rodrgo rumour is a case of putting two and two together.

Good player, quick and if we could somehow get an option to buy then it would be fantastic.

Where's that vomit button

A first team player. That they signed last year. Swap for our rancid crab of an alleged midfielder? Probably not.

I don't think He Richarlison will be an Everton player come September 1st. Only way I can see it going ahead is if we get a swap with an interested party. No doubt this Rodrgo rumour is a case of putting two and two together.
I don't see why Madrid would want Richarlison but then I also didn't see why they would want Carlo so I guess I just don't get them right now

Status
Not open for further replies.