Godfrey
Digne
Allan
Doucoure
James
Richarlison
DCL

Begovic, Holgate, Coleman, Davies, Gray, Townsend, Kean

That’s without Thor, Delph, Gomes, Gblammo, Tosun, Gordon, Kenny, Nkounkou, Virginia, Iwobi, Simms, Broadhead, Branthwaite, Gibson, Baniningime and Small

That’s a solid bench imo

Could do with a centre half cos holgate is a mistake waiting to happen, a top winger to replace James for half the games he will be missing and a creative midfielder

Guess we will see what happens

Last edited:

If Benfica want Gomes then we should try and do a deal for Everton Soares. They signed him for €20mil last year so possibly Gomes + £10mil could do it...

If Benitez' first four signings are Begovic, Townsend, Gray and Dumfries then i think that's all the evidence needed to show he hes lost the plot before a ball has been kicked.

Mate....utter garbage....the dynamics of the club have changed, nothing to do with 'losing the plot"

We can only lose 105m over a set period at present we are at a loss of 167m (GOT accountants correct me if I am wrong here), some will be offset by the stadium rights sales, yes we have reduced the wage bill, that isn't paid yearly in advance so wont affect that overall figure.

We need money into the club via investment, or player sales before we can buy, and this will be at a budget (Hence the dependence on selling Kean to PSG for 40 million, thus being able to spend three times that on structured details over the contract period)

Can understand that you cant complete your wish lists with players who will either not sign for us or make the grade, but lighten up FFS!

Mate....utter garbage....the dynamics of the club have changed, nothing to do with 'losing the plot"

We can only lose 105m over a set period at present we are at a loss of 167m (GOT accountants correct me if I am wrong here), some will be offset by the stadium rights sales, yes we have reduced the wage bill, that isn't paid yearly in advance so wont affect that overall figure.

We need money into the club via investment, or player sales before we can buy, and this will be at a budget (Hence the dependence on selling Kean to PSG for 40 million, thus being able to spend three times that on structured details over the contract period)

Can understand that you cant complete your wish lists with players who will either not sign for us or make the grade, but lighten up FFS!

We are in FFP trouble.

Solution = Sign deadwood.

Fabulous argument.

We are in FFP trouble.

Solution = Sign deadwood.

Fabulous argument.

And here is me thinking you were quite bright on the togger front.....

You think that a 25 year old whom really hasn't fulfilled his potential from when he played for England and when we offered 12 million for him from Birmingham before he went to Leicester isn't a good deal, on less then half the wages that Bernard (he is replacing on the bench, who contributed nothing) wouldn't be a good option from the bench with defenders with tired legs?

Have a look at the Manchester City reserve keeper, would you sign him?

Andros Townsend, no way a fan but he has something to prove, 2 year contract on a free option from the bench that we didn't have last year (reminder on the bench with the supposed world class manager 4 kids 2 goalkeepers and Iwobi

None of these guys are first teamers, they are rotation players

Come out of that cloud you are living in, things have changed....

Status
Not open for further replies.