Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dunc not allowed to travel due to his jail sentence ?
Rooney had a conviction yet was allowed into America ?

why did we travel when all the decent teams pulled out? idiotic. Millonarios ? all those miles to play these who finished 3rd in the Colombian league last season?
Why to belittle Millonarios when it was the Super League traitors the ones that messed everything up. Moreover, based on your reasoning why should Millonarios who ended 3rd bother with Everton who ended 8th last season? Anyway, Millonarios may have ended 3rd last season but they currently have one of the best Colombian coaches as their manager so this game is far from being an easy affair for our Blues.

It never really made sense to travel to the US for preseason given the pandemic. The risks were never worth it. We must have expected a lot of money from this trip.
I thought that too until they changed the price of the tickets to $20 which made me wonder how much is Everton really making out of this deal.

I interpreted it to two games being played on the 25th, but it sure sounds like the game on the 28th is still on. Kewl.

I haven't received an email from Ticketmaster like Sassy did though. Hmm.
Yesterday I actually received a message through their app, it wasn’t an email sorry for the misinformation. Although just a bit ago I did receive an email from Ticketmaster confirming that I had received a refund so hopefully you did too.

Why to belittle Millonarios when it was the Super League traitors the ones that messed everything up. Moreover, based on your reasoning why should Millonarios who ended 3rd bother with Everton who ended 8th last season? Anyway, Millonarios may have ended 3rd last season but they currently have one of the best Colombian coaches as their manager so this game is far from being an easy affair for our Blues.
Hope we get snotted tbh. Nothing gets the teeth gnashing straight from the gate on here like a pre season defeat.

I thought that too until they changed the price of the tickets to $20 which made me wonder how much is Everton really making out of this deal.

For these overseas mini cup things, the PL clubs usually get a fee. Like a rock band touring do. Then they might get a share of the gate, and their own merchandise is down to them.

i thought it was 10th,cba checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.