Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on a couple of news now sites and maybe The Mail, just looks like rag talk

But a good conversation point rather than saying how crap Rondon is?
Oh it's a good talking point for sure

Rondon may be crap - but he never took a dump into his own hands and rubbed it into the eyes of Everton F.C

I hope Ross comes back and the gangsters finally catch up with him

Actually ToffeeTV are reporting it now
stop.gif

if these are squad players and will be followed by clear first team talent then i can get behind it. if they’re not, then i fear for the season

No definitely not we need to keep Richy which I believe we will until next year.

No to McNeil too slow and will cost a fortune
Yes to Bailey, spend the money there if we can
Yes to Dumfries

Ross Barkley, I dunno, screwed us over, but we need to move on

Saying that I still hate Clive Thomas
The thing is, Rafael signing wingers that cross for DCL. But if we keep Richarlison on the left and bring Bailey for the right in a front 3. Then we go away from getting crosses in, apart from
The full backs. I’m happy with that, just seems strange what he’s trying to build. Or are we selling Richarlison, I hope we don’t.

The thing is, Rafael signing wingers that cross for DCL. But if we keep Richarlison on the left and bring Bailey for the right in a front 3. Then we go away from getting crosses in, apart from
The full backs. I’m happy with that, just seems strange what he’s trying to build. Or are we selling Richarlison, I hope we don’t.
I’m not sure Madrid have the financial muscle atm to pay what we’d ask for Richarlison. No other clubs linked so far, so I’m hoping he’ll stay this season.

If they get him shows what having a proper Chairman and DOF does for you. Imagine had we had their system at the start of Moshiri's ownership rather than the unholy trinity of Kenwright/Walsh/Brands.

The more these clubs move ahead of us the more you cant really expect much from Benitez over than 10th-11th stability until the books have been cleared and we head into BMD in which by then we can only hope we have a new Chairman and DOF.

Villa only stayed in the league a few seasons ago because someone forgot to turn the Hawkeye machine on.

I get that they’ve got an alright squad now, but they’re a yo-yo team that are currently going through a bit of a purple patch.

We are in a better position than them in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.