2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you block this? Great opportunity for him to play, develop, and also raise his profile.
Because it looks like we may not have a left back at the start of the season that's why, also he got a rough deal under Carlo and I would like to see him given some involvement in the team.

Because it looks like we may not have a left back at the start of the season that's why, also he got a rough deal under Carlo and I would like to see him given some involvement in the team.
I kind of get what you are saying but I don't think Digne is that far off.
Nkounkou has trained for the past couple of weeks now and will be back a week before the season starts if France even gets that far.

I kind of get what you are saying but I don't think Digne is that far off.
Nkounkou has trained for the past couple of weeks now and will be back a week before the season starts if France even gets that far.
I'm not sure tbh i hav'nt looked is he? how far are France expected to go? Brazil are usually the favourites.

He is not even on the bench for France against Mexico. He gonna be spectator as late arrivals usually do.

Seen that. Good experience for him all the same . Why do GB not have a mens team at the Olympics?
Generally the four national associations disagree in case UEFA/FIFA tell them to merge into a UK/GB national team. Keeping them separate keeps us 4 votes rather than 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.