Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with some of the other posts on here. You can’t sit their on TalkSPORT telling the fans that he wants to challenge for the league, and that we need to be winning cups, and then go out and buy Townsend because of FFP (which has been relaxed anyway). £55m spend each season isn’t great.

I have to agree with some of the other posts on here. You can’t sit their on TalkSPORT telling the fans that he wants to challenge for the league, and that we need to be winning cups, and then go out and buy Townsend because of FFP (which has been relaxed anyway). £55m spend each season isn’t great.
Mate, we have money

I think its all about that wage-bill. Gomes, Bernard between them are on over 200k a week.

can see a few big wage outs and replaced with these free’s and lower wage foreign players like Nunes for example.

This. Trouble is, would you leave your job to so the exactly the same thing elsewhere for less? I would if I could afford to and it was to do something I'd enjoy more. They certainly can afford to, doesn't mean that they will though. Sadly, a lot of our current bunch don't seem that motivated for personal success over sitting on the bench.

I think its all about that wage-bill. Gomes, Bernard between them are on over 200k a week.

can see a few big wage outs and replaced with these free’s and lower wage foreign players like Nunes for example.

Bolasie + Walcott + Besic was about 200k off the books

Assuming Gray/Andros/Begovic are about 150k you would imagine once Benard and his 100k+ a week departs we'll likely tie up a Dumfries or RW.

I imagine at that point thats when the club will try offload a James/Kean to be able both fee and wages wise to bring in another 1-2 more for the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.