Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. "..there will still be many discrediting him.." is predicting the future responses of posters making it an opinion not a fact. Thank you for clarifying that you are indeed a moron (you may still be a WUM).
That is indeed an actual fact ..... Not one ball has been kicked under him yet so you don't know how he will do ......

Are you telling me if he does well you will support him?

Some of you doubters need to.jump on the Benitez bandwagon while theres still space, it's a win win, if he fails you can always say you didn't want him and if (or rather when) he delivers success, you can say you've been on the ride from day one.

If he flogs Michael Keane i may start coming around...

That is indeed an actual fact ..... Not one ball has been kicked under him yet so you don't know how he will do ......

Are you telling me if he does well you will support him?
Unlikely but as it hasn't happened yet I can't say for sure. The criteria required to describe something as a fact is historical certainty. I understand your hero El Sluggo struggles to grasp the concept of facts too. Weird, because it's a pretty straightforward concept.

I have been quietly very much against this appointment, but then a small glimmer of a smile crossed my face earlier as I had a thought.
Not read the thread so soneone else may have already posted something similar:

Imagine we are being Everton, 5 easy games lost in a row, crowds on his back, and we take to the field in a Merseyside derby, Kopites sing his name in a naff, faux, pre organised display of spontaneous classness...
And we score..
And with a combination of the previous games, the pressure he's under, the sense of occasion... He forgets where he is and celebrates..
All those hearts breaking, the cries of judas... Just the cries... The visible rage and sense of entitlement would be awesome to behold.
Rawk would cause the Internet to be banned.

Almost worth bringing him in just for the possibility of it lol.

I have been quietly very much against this appointment, but then a small glimmer of a smile crossed my face earlier as I had a thought.

Imagine we are being Everton, 5 easy games lost in a row, crowds on his back, and we take to the field in a Merseyside derby, Kopites sing his name in a naff, faux, pre organised display of spontaneous classness...
And we score..
And with a combination of the previous games, the pressure he's under, the sense of occasion... He forgets where he is and celebrates..
All those hearts breaking, the cries of judas... Just the cries... The visible rage and sense of entitlement would be awesome to behold.

I'd much rather get 15 points from those 5 losses than a win at the pit. We won at the pit last season and what was the end result when the season finished?

And we score..

we’ve broken that hoodoo but tbf i don’t think bluenitez would want to lose against them now he’s in a derby on this side.

I'd much rather get 15 points from those 5 losses than a win at the pit. We won at the pit last season and what was the end result when the season finished?
We all would mate, but we always go on terrible runs before somehow picking it up for a big game.
My scenario would just be a fun way for us to end our run, with Benitez the blue breaking their hearts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.