The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one kit a season is not that old, never effected anyone before. You have to remember that most kits are bought by parents and can cost £90 ish that's a lot of coin every year on top of school uniforms etc. Plenty of merchandise we don't need 3 new kits every year it's overkill. Only my humble opinion anyway, won't change anything.
People need to learn to say no. The more people buy them the more they will produce.

Or buy the kits from china at least. Kids are only going to wreck them anyway.

i like it a lot.

love the keeper shirt. Isn’t there some weirdo scientist that studies the effects of keeper kit colors/patterns on attackers’ visual acuity? Could see a shooter getting Stupefied by this.
Ruud Gullit always preferred his teams to play in white socks as they stood out more in the blink of an eye.

We wear white socks though so...

I think you were good, Mr Death. It's hardly an impenetrable bit of dialect... we'll have Americans apologising for the indecipherable word 'center' next.
Oh yes. I knew i was being Nimzed. I just like to attack him with politeness and care to see how far he takes it.

2039BE5C-42D2-471C-9329-F7C34F30502A.png

Keeper kit is basically based on what goes on inside Jordan Pickford’s head

Then this place would be full of “boring”, “uninspired”, “nothing new” and “safe choice”

I don’t want to throw out unproven theories, but I suspect people might just like to moan.
Its still too samesies and boring for me altough I appreciate the pattern.

Like the home shirt, not much of a fan of the away- doesn’t help that Ancelotti and the wage thieves gave up in it though

Status
Not open for further replies.