The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

But then people would moan about not having money to sign players etc.

To have all the ridiculous stuff we love the fans need to be screwed a bit to provide it.
This one kit a season is not that old, never effected anyone before. You have to remember that most kits are bought by parents and can cost £90 ish that's a lot of coin every year on top of school uniforms etc. Plenty of merchandise we don't need 3 new kits every year it's overkill. Only my humble opinion anyway, won't change anything.

It does seem there is a tend this year for aggressive patterns on there that haven't been seen for some time, apart from things like last year's Port Vale kits. Obvious examples are the horrendous Chelsea and Barca tops and also the new Cambridge one which beggars belief.

It's strange how these trends seem to happen overnight. Do the different companies have a conference where they all agree on going a bit gung ho?

First thoughts are that this is on the classier end of the spectrum, but I'm not very keen on the lightest shade of blue. If they had gone darker I think I'd love it.

This one kit a season is not that old, never effected anyone before. You have to remember that most kits are bought by parents and can cost £90 ish that's a lot of coin every year on top of school uniforms etc. Plenty of merchandise we don't need 3 new kits every year it's overkill. Only my humble opinion anyway, won't change anything.

We don’t need them every year but “I have to buy them for my kids every year” isn’t really a good excuse. No one at the club forced people to do that lol

Growing up I got one Everton shirt for my birthday and that was it. No shorts, no socks, no away strip etc.

We don’t need them every year but “I have to buy them for my kids every year” isn’t really a good excuse. No one at the club forced people to do that lol

Growing up I got one Everton shirt for my birthday and that was it. No shorts, no socks, no away strip etc.
I actually don't have kids, just thinking of the majority and a lot of kids want the whole strip, I was until I was 17 then just tops and now nothing lol I haven't bought one for a while.

We don't need them every year exactly it's a money making exercise as usual.

I actually don't have kids, just thinking of the majority and a lot of kids want the whole strip, I was until I was 17 then just tops and now nothing lol I haven't bought one for a while.

We don't need them every year exactly it's a money making exercise as usual.

However when kit sales help out the club we love financially should we really complain?

Status
Not open for further replies.