Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking of saving some fume until we have played a few games, a concept I hope catches on.
I think if your going to be unreasonable then just go fornit from the off. Waiting a few games with our squad of losers hoping he gets a manager bounce is not ideal. He needs 3 years with this squad. Any good manager does.

No point waiting a few games to scream like a disenfranchised monkey.

I think if your going to be unreasonable then just go fornit from the off. Waiting a few games with our squad of losers hoping he gets a manager bounce is not ideal. He needs 3 years with this squad. Any good manager does.

No point waiting a few games to scream like a disenfranchised monkey.
I wasn't setting a date death mate, more not getting myself worked up just yet over something I have or had no control over

I wasn't setting a date death mate, more not getting myself worked up just yet over something I have or had no control over
And wasn't calling you a disenfranchised monkey mate. Just know others who will happily cheer if we won the first 5 on bounce and call him a kopite rat once we lose one.

And wasn't calling you a disenfranchised monkey mate. Just know others who will happily cheer if we won the first 5 on bounce and call him a kopite rat once we lose one.
True;
He can win the 5 but he'll always be a kopite.
I'm more sort of depending on how much it was the kopite's fault that we lost the one...but lets face it Ancelotti had more than a few of those too so he won't be on his own.

He'll spend all of his time here on a one game at a time honeymoon...and you're not as good as your last win, in truth, you're only as good as your Next win.

Can't wait to see how some of the players react to a new discipline regime. No more Uncle Carlo with his shrugs and raised eyebrows. The men will be sorted from the boys and the exit door shown to those who can't or won't take it.
Ha ha..all the deadwood need to do is pretend until the window closes. Can't see too many departures unfortunately :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.