2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did mate, but he dosnt get the stick that Pickford does , i know pickford has his faults, and he does but people are just waiting to pile into him all the time its sickening that are fans do it to one of are players.
I want him to do well and I am made up he has had the plaudits recently, but that charge out and miss kick and against Ukraine and a few bits today, he needs to calm it because Italy will make him pay.

Can I give a shout out to the super save he made low down to his right? The Denmark player turned out to be offside but pickford had no idea. Oh and also the one or two strong punches he made when there was about 28 people stood beside him

They don’t count mate, he has to keep out every shot absolutely perfectly. He has to kick every ball absolutely perfectly. He has to leave every single shot that’s not going in absolutely perfectly. Anything less than this and Jermaine Jenas and Lee Dixon are telling him to calm down.

Our. It's our, not are.
My God what brilliant insight into the performance of Pickford .
So in-depth.
Carry on posting you bring so much to the thread .:confused:

I am word dyslexic as loads on here already know.
As it will take you hours to rectify the grammar in my posts and I will drive your inner grammar demons wild.
Might be best to put me on ignore as marking my posts for mistakes is a pretty pointless excise for both of us.
And boring for the rest of the forum.

My God what brilliant insight into the performance of Pickford .
So in-depth.
Carry on posting you bring so much to the thread .:confused:

I am word dyslexic as loads on here already know.
As it will take you hours to rectify the grammar in my posts and I will drive your inner grammar demons wild.
Might be best to put me on ignore as marking my posts for mistakes is a pretty pointless excise for both of us.
And boring for the rest of the forum.
I didn't give any insight into Pickford.
And I won't spend hours checking your posts, I posted once, so not really worth putting you on ignore for.

BBC give pickford the lowest marks for last night.
Shaw who caused the free kick is well up .
Sterling top marks.
Kane who didn't pass fell over fluffed the pen was 2nd highest.
A drab Henderson who got in players way got an average mark.
They do hate us.
Schmeichel rightly got mom.

I’ve always stood by him on here. He’s an excellent shot stopper and his delivery CAN be top drawer, however, he is so erratic,and when his jitters star I have no idea what he’s going to do next.
He needs to have the sports psychologist dude sat in the crowd behind him, giving him reminders of what they worked on.

BBC give pickford the lowest marks for last night.
Shaw who caused the free kick is well up .
Sterling top marks.
Kane who didn't pass fell over fluffed the pen was 2nd highest.
A drab Henderson who got in players way got an average mark.
They do hate us.
Schmeichel rightly got mom.
Tbf Kane was out of this world, shaw was excellent too

….what you see is what you get. Despite everybody thinking he‘s super matured under the guidance of his psychologist, he’ll always be erratic with a blunder around the corner.

i’ve always been of this view but we do have bigger issues to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.