2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puts it in for that lot but cant be arsed concentrating for us.

I hope a bid comes in. I'd take it in a heartbeat. Let him go and be someone else's PL problem.

I’m thinking that putting his performance down to a new mindset or trust by Southgate might only be part of it.
Could also be that he’s playing with better players with England? A midfield that can run and defenders who can defend as a unit?
Just saying like

He was brilliant for the final third of the season. Ancelotti’s man management definitely did wonders for him.

I think he comes back to us a much better player for next season than he was at the start of last season.
Maybe just wait until the end of the tournament?

I'm sure I've heard for the last six months he's been seeing a sports psychologist which appears to have coincided with his upturn in form.
All season he has had the sports psychologist, i will always go with the Rest and been Injured 2 sep times as the reason for his upturn in Form, not that i ever thought he was anywhere near as bad as some made out on here before Jan/Feb

It's true.
He's maturing, learning his trade, he's young, he has to be a stayer for me and I was one of his detractors but I stand corrected. He may have errors in him bit his last 6 months have been a revelation.

We really don't need the cash, a good back up with more pressure on him to keep performing and he may realise his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.