New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from work and seen the banners
I feel embarrassed.
These people are not proper Evertonians. Anybody that causes embarrassment to the club should just do one.What right have they got to threaten anybody.
The guy wants to manage us FFS and will be getting abuse from both sides I’m sure. Regardless If you don’t want him or not) he’s a human being with a family. Absolutely disgusting. Not good for
All this negativity from fans cry arsing about the manager appointment. Get behind the team and grow up
Sick of the negativity of certain individuals on here. It will be what it will be and Everton comes first and wish the manager whoever they will be as much luck as possible.

I am a red and having heard the burden of my sins for supporting Liverpool from morally superior Evertonians, I want to ask each Everton fan what are you going to do about the banner outside Rafael's house. How can you ever assuage the collective guilt you all have from this. How will you ever wash off this sin of threatening someone's family. What will be your thoughts on folding the club.
Wanna bum?

Yeah actually around there no one parks on the road as they all have drive ways, a car on the road would really stick out

Thats one of the reasons delivery companies give you an idea when they will be with you. Yeah, I know they are not always on it, but even so. Its to minimise a lad in a white van and a hi viz vest getting access with a "delivery".

Anyrate, back on topic, I have a funny feeling that this race aint run yet. Nothing would surprise me now. And unless I have missed sommet, one very high profile out of work manager has gone very very quiet of late.

Just got home from work and seen the banners
I feel embarrassed.
These people are not proper Evertonians. Anybody that causes embarrassment to the club should just do one.What right have they got to threaten anybody.
The guy wants to manage us FFS and will be getting abuse from both sides I’m sure. Regardless If you don’t want him or not) he’s a human being with a family. Absolutely disgusting. Not good for
All this negativity from fans cry arsing about the manager appointment. Get behind the team and grow up
Sick of the negativity of certain individuals on here. It will be what it will be and Everton comes first and wish the manager whoever they will be as much luck as possible.

The ambition of our average fan tends to be you can own or manage the club providing you are a Blue or used to play for us.

Some clowns in our fanbase would turn down Klopp and Salah because they were once at that lot.

If we dont appoint Benitez whoever we get instead wont be much better and we'll be slated in the media "ungrateful Evertonians getting what they deserve"

If we do appoint him you'll have "supporters" just waiting to pounce on the bloke soon as we dont win a game 4-0.

I did an earlier post about not hating each other in misdirected passion. I'd now like to protest about the sneering in this thread about those of a greater than 32 in. waistband. As a proud member of the rotund community I would like to register my distaste for the huge number of waistist sneers herein. There, but for the grace go God and Rivita go thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.