New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate. Not for work or career.

I have always had an interest in Theology, and I have completed a BA (Hons). I am starting an M.A. in the Autumn.

Yup, not your mainstream bloke am I !!

I firmly believe in the admonition: "Enter by the narrow gate". Probably one of the reasons I remain an Evertonian despite all the Mancs and RS around me! :D
Lovely to read that mate, and refreshing from all the tension and misery here.

Good luck with the rest of your studies, I always had an interest in theology, but when I returned I opted for Sociology in the end.

stinks of Usmanov this, and if the waffle merchants in the media are to be believed he was the one who gave Mosh the confidence to get this through. We might win things with Usmanov but it leaves a sour taste.
He’s probably told mosh to grow a pair and stand his ground after the fan backlash.

The one thing that is keeping me slightly sane in thinking Benitez is taking over us, is this.....

The guy, especially living locally must know the absolute [Poor language removed] storm he is going to be walking into yet by all accounts is still prepared to do it. That, at least takes some balls. For that reason kicking out some of the absolute cart horses we have in the squad, shouldn't then bother him at all.

Small mercies and all that

Yeah that is true and could end up costing him the adulation from the rs.

Yeah that is true and could end up costing him the adulation from the rs.
Yep he will be universally hated by both, for a while at least anyway. Regardless of cash incentives, that takes proper guts, especially with a family local aswell.

Still don't want him anywhere near the job but at least he isn't going to be here for an easy ride

What's all this talk of the belter wanting to bring Weir with him?

As far as I'm concerned one of the only plusses of an obvious outsider coming in would have been that they'd help dismantle the clique holding us back, not add another cone layer to the party.

Weir. FFS, an utter failure at Brentford where he won 1 game in 13 and has followed Warburton around in the lower leagues as his assistant.

What a calamity of a 'kin football club this is.

What's all this talk of the belter wanting to bring Weir with him?

As far as I'm concerned one of the only plusses of an obvious outsider coming in would have been that they'd help dismantle the clique holding us back, not add another cone layer to the party.

Weir. FFS, an utter failure at Brentford where he won 1 game in 13 and has followed Warburton around in the lower leagues as his assistant.

What a calamity of a 'kin football club this is.

Attachments

• received_6088039129103908-e1540415432355-1080x675.jpeg
    received_6088039129103908-e1540415432355-1080x675.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 21

Status
Not open for further replies.