2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being good looking is very nice for Dominic. Ditto dressing up in fur coats for nights out with Davies. The ball does not hit the back of the next enough at present and the touch is erratic. I would rather he was an ugly ****** who was a prolific goal scorer (but then of course he wouldn’t be playing for us). HE obviously thinks he has done enough for us already - hence the talk of moving on to greatness elsewhere.
Can’t believe hasn’t score 100 goals this season.
Clown

My 2 biggest issues with DCL is his complete and utter inability to score one on ones and consistency. Truthfully if he didn't have that spell right at the beginning and it was spread more "evenly" over the season the consistency would be more or less out the window.

But he is shockingly bad at one on ones.
buddy why do u not like guys who score 20 goals for u 1 season??

It was intended as a light hearted put down to what I thought was quite a scathing attack on a young Everton and England player I have had to defend quite a lot in these pages over the years. It was also a post I disagreed with totally.

Does that help?. ;)
Scathing attack? Do me a favour. Are you related to him? I don’t really care about the England bit btw.

Maybe consider the possibility this forum isn't for you then mate. Seriously. This isn't your normal footie forum.

If you are upset by my post, then you're going to get a lot worse from other members if you continue to make posts like the one earlier. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but when it's expressed so forthrightly you're going to get come back on here.
Ok. Obviously it isn’t. Go and give your fellow tough guys a high five. I could have brought some insight and a bit of fun. Enjoy yourselves.

He’s nowhere near Vardys level.

He is on par with Bamford at this point.

let’s not get carried away, he scored in 13 games. Was useless in the rest.
Don’t care when and what games he scored in, the only thing that matters is total, of which he had 21 this past season after 15 the previous COVID hit one, he’s steadfast improving year on year

Ok. Obviously it isn’t. Go and give your fellow tough guys a high five. I could have brought some insight and a bit of fun. Enjoy yourselves.
Mate if you're still here you been registered on the forum for 8 years and you don't know how it rolls?

You could have brought some insight and fun? 8 years mate, how long does it take you to warm up?

Status
Not open for further replies.