2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't those that dissed DCL, just admit they were wrong. The guy puts his heart and soul into playing, has scored as good a return as any everton striker for yonks (Lukaku excepted) and is clearly a feature in the England squad. His 3+ minutes against Croatia were better than anything Kane did in 87.

Okay he's not the finished article yet, but by heck he's closer than anything we've had since Lineker (Lukaku excepted). We've had some flash in the pan strikers, with a good half season, let's see if he continues to improve, which does seem a viable outcome. He has pace, strength, can head it and hold up play. His one-on-one finishing is below par, but most everything else is pretty decent.

I didn't think he could get this good, but he has.

Be interesting how will do under Nuno. A big part of his "success" at Wolves was the movement / hold up play of Jimenez this manager could make or break him.

….he won’t ’break him’, NES will absolutely chuffed to have him.

If he doeent perform under Nuno then Nuno will be the one to break.

DCL is soon coming the Everton and England poster boy.

Being good looking is very nice for Dominic. Ditto dressing up in fur coats for nights out with Davies. The ball does not hit the back of the next enough at present and the touch is erratic. I would rather he was an ugly ****** who was a prolific goal scorer (but then of course he wouldn’t be playing for us). HE obviously thinks he has done enough for us already - hence the talk of moving on to greatness elsewhere.

The lads living a dream, euros debut! What have you achieved in life? You don’t have to answer I can guess...

what would you give to be in his shoes?
multi millionaire at 24 representing his country whilst your on here spreading your negative vibe, I know where I’d rather be

Chin up lad

All that's true mate your right.

He's still crap at footy though, and as he plays for the club I support I will continue to call him crap whilst he continues to play crap.Kind of how it works.

Being good looking is very nice for Dominic. Ditto dressing up in fur coats for nights out with Davies. The ball does not hit the back of the next enough at present and the touch is erratic. I would rather he was an ugly ****** who was a prolific goal scorer (but then of course he wouldn’t be playing for us). HE obviously thinks he has done enough for us already - hence the talk of moving on to greatness elsewhere.

weird post

All that's true mate your right.

He's still crap at footy though, and as he plays for the club I support I will continue to call him crap whilst he continues to play crap.Kind of how it works.
He's not crap though is he? He's not Harry Kane but he's also not Dave Nugent, there's a middle ground

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.