Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you aware of Jorge Mendes and the influence he has over clubs; pushing his clients for his own financial benefit. You are aware that Nuno only got the Valencia job because of Jorge.

So it matters quite a bit that an agent isn’t declaring what transfers are suitable for us

Don't know whether I care mate, as long as Everton fc benefit as well. As far as I can tell every player has an agent and every agent makes money when one of their players move to another club, what s the difference if it's Mendes ? Every single club in the world buy players through agents, I want us to be a success and win trophies.

Don't know whether I care mate, as long as Everton fc benefit as well. As far as I can tell every player has an agent and every agent makes money when one of their players move to another club, what s the difference if it's Mendes ? Every single club in the world buy players through agents, I want us to be a success and win trophies.
Of course every player as agent, but not every agent dictates the transfer dealings at a club to financially benefit himself. So yeah that’ll be boss

Of course every player as agent, but not every agent dictates the transfer dealings at a club to financially benefit himself. So yeah that’ll be boss

Can't see him dictating that much, when you have the manager, Brands, Moshiri and Kenwright pushing their players in. Don't mind a few sexy Portuguese and more Brazillians, younger ones in our team, so yeah believe what you want.

Can't see him dictating that much, when you have the manager, Brands, Moshiri and Kenwright pushing their players in. Don't mind a few sexy Portuguese and more Brazillians, younger ones in our team, so yeah believe what you want.
What????

Getting excited over a player you’ve never seen play. Strange that fella.

If we’ve found a player slower than Gylfi Siggurdson with a worse passing range than Gomes then we need to just liquidate the entire club.

Agreed. I’ve probably bored the life out of everyone on this forum, begging for young, hungry talent.

The lad just won a league in Portugal, and if the reports are correct, would be sacrificing champions league to play for us.

As long as it’s not a monetary reason to join, and he wants to prove himself on the best league in the world, and profess the club, then I’ll be behind him.

Moshiri listens to Kia and Mendes. Moshiri always goes over Brands head so who cares. Kenwright has no say in transfers.

This is what worries me the most in appointing Nuno and allowing Mendes/Joorabchian to run amok with Moshiri not having the first clue.

Sporting fans seem quite surprised by Nunes as they think he’s not ready for the Premier League. Only had one season and wasn’t even a starter. Time will tell I suppose.

What????

Getting excited over a player you’ve never seen play. Strange that fella.

Where did I say I'm getting excited over one player i've never seen play ??? You need to calm yourself right down mate and step away from your keyboard. Jesus i would be excited if we bought more Portuguese/ Brazillian players wouldn't you ? But up to now we have no manager and no new players.
Get off your high horse, your impressing no one.

Moshiri listens to Kia and Mendes. Moshiri always goes over Brands head so who cares. Kenwright has no say in transfers.

This is what worries me the most in appointing Nuno and allowing Mendes/Joorabchian to run amok with Moshiri not having the first clue.

We'll have to wait and see over that one mate, Brands does have a big say in signings, but that was my point, there are already too many pulling the strings with this club. Kenwright had a lot to do with Rooney coming back. Moshiri is supposed to have wanted Iwobi because he couldn't get Zaha

Where did I say I'm getting excited over one player i've never seen play ??? You need to calm yourself right down mate and step away from your keyboard. Jesus i would be excited if we bought more Portuguese/ Brazillian players wouldn't you ? But up to now we have no manager and no new players.
Get off your high horse, your impressing no one.
No

And I’m on on no high horse, you engaged me over Mendes. I informed you of his dealings and you seemed blatantly unaware of his dealings.

So yeah, good one.

….funny enough, I thought of Arteta too. Obviously different physically, but something about his style that reminded me of Arteta.

The one thing I'd say for him, is he looks about 6 ft. There are clips on that where he is just much bigger than players in the Portuguese league, and sprints pat them. Now we have to acknowledge the PL is bigger and faster than the Portuguese league, but these are important fundamentals if you want to succeed.

It's not a sure fire answer either, as Gomes had a brilliant physique but hasn't really done it for us. However I think it gives you a chance. I'd rather sign a player of this ilk, than say a Vlasic, who with the nicest will in the world is gifted technically but a little one paced for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.