New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardliola wouldn't get a tune out of half of this dross playing for us, when are we going to start blaming the players ? Half of these players, from last year have been in our squad, yet we've gone through about 5 managers in 5 or 6 years, even Ancelotti struggled horrendously in the final quarter of the season. We have a good idea what's wrong, winning mentality and toughness, chronic lack of pace in the team, the basics of passing and keeping possession. There is only so much any manager can do, I know I keep droning on, we need stability, we need to have patience and keep a manager three or four years, I'm sick to the back teeth of constant change and disruption, we also need to get behind and support whoever the board choose as our new manager. We all have our personal favourites, so not everyone will be happy with the choice, but we don't own or run the club, our custodians do and I agree they haven't been doing it as well as they should, but what choice do we have, turn on the club, each other ? Whoever it is Nuno or not I myself will give him a chance, if he's not good enough we will all fine out soon enough.
Hello buddy let me save you the suspense and tell you that he isn't

Pep Guardliola wouldn't get a tune out of half of this dross playing for us, when are we going to start blaming the players ? Half of these players, from last year have been in our squad, yet we've gone through about 5 managers in 5 or 6 years, even Ancelotti struggled horrendously in the final quarter of the season. We have a good idea what's wrong, winning mentality and toughness, chronic lack of pace in the team, the basics of passing and keeping possession. There is only so much any manager can do, I know I keep droning on, we need stability, we need to have patience and keep a manager three or four years, I'm sick to the back teeth of constant change and disruption, we also need to get behind and support whoever the board choose as our new manager. We all have our personal favourites, so not everyone will be happy with the choice, but we don't own or run the club, our custodians do and I agree they haven't been doing it as well as they should, but what choice do we have, turn on the club, each other ? Whoever it is Nuno or not I myself will give him a chance, if he's not good enough we will all fine out soon enough.

What concerns me though mate is how bad that team performed last season.

45 points.

Going through spells of one shot on target in over 3 hours of football.

Ranked 20th... for chances created, distance covered, sprints... 16th for goals scored.

After spending something like £330m.

He pissed the Championship as favourites after spending a fortune.

He maintained that momentum for a short spell - as many have from the Championship - Sheff Utd like - but he had the money others didn't.

Last season they were so bad - 45 points bad. Getting beat twice by Everton, bad. With that team too... half of them get into our team.

I hope his contract is short.

45 points.

Ranked 20th... for chances created, distance covered, sprints... 16th for goals scored.

That doesn’t t matter mate, the club will soon pull the trigger when he’s inevitably revealed to be the poor appointment we all worry that he is

My biggest concern is Mendes, not Nuno. He can’t be allowed to bring in purely his clients, Brands absolutely has to bring alternative names to the table and then scrutinise any of Mendes’ lot. There will be one or two great players he can bring, but we don’t want the next Fabio Silva for huge money thanks.
Fabio Silva is 18 and probably a very very good player. At least a he is better than Bambi was at 18!

That doesn’t t matter mate, the club will soon pull the trigger when he’s inevitably revealed to be the poor appointment we all worry that he is

At what point do the club have the same attitude towards the Director of Football? Answers on a post card...

It's rare I'm so miserable from the off - I can usually blag myself to be optimistic but there's sometimes like Tosun, Bolasie, Iwobi that I just can't and I say they're terrible decisions.

I feel the same with Nuno Santo.

Prove me wrong, Brands.

45 points.

He pissed the Championship as favourites after spending a fortune.

He maintained that momentum for a short spell - as many have from the Championship - Sheff Utd like - but he had the money others didn't.

Last season they were so bad - 45 points bad. Getting beat twice by Everton, bad. With that team too... half of them get into our team.

All of this while becoming bound to Mendes and the players he doesn't want going to Wolves.

I don't think you can put back to back seventh place finishes in the same category as Sheff Utd finishing 9th once and then getting relegated with 23 pts.

Wolves were also 6th (ahead of us) last season when Jimenez got that horrendous injury (after they'd just sold Jota)

Status
Not open for further replies.