New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the fence with him coming in do hope it was a board decision i would have went with galtier or farve. But will back him will have to adapt as is more pressure here. Ther is something to build here got wolves at a decent level but must show he can progress. Surprised that ther is such a negative response would it been the same if was moyes howe potter?
yes it would.

For only the second time since being on this planet… the manager does not have my support… and must work extremely hard to change my mind…

Allardcye from announcement of arrival to announcement of getting fired disgusted me… him and sammy the rat

now its Nuno, negative football, terrible appointment… really hope he proves me to be completely wrong… cannot see how he will

On the fence with him coming in do hope it was a board decision i would have went with galtier or farve. But will back him will have to adapt as is more pressure here. Ther is something to build here got wolves at a decent level but must show he can progress. Surprised that ther is such a negative response would it been the same if was moyes howe potter?
Everyone has their opinion and it's fair enough. Mine is that Nuno has a ceiling and we have seen it at Wolves. We won't be relegated but as someone else stated we will most likely be looking at 8th-12th place whilst paying to watch boring football.

I wanted someone like Potter purely as he had a far higher ceiling - we don't really know how good he is it. Would he have been more risky? Yes but we still wouldn't have been relegated regardless and it could have really worked out.

It's the appointment I kind of expected, low risk but low reward. He'll keep us in the scrap and he seems a decent guy, there were far worse choices.

For only the second time since being on this planet… the manager does not have my support… and must work extremely hard to change my mind…

Allardcye from announcement of arrival to announcement of getting fired disgusted me… him and sammy the rat

now its Nuno, negative football, terrible appointment… really hope he proves me to be completely wrong… cannot see how he will
Take last season out of your mind & ask yourself, were you entertained watching Wolves play?

Big wins against all the top sides, comeback wins against City, Utd, Spurs, Chelsea etc. Highly enthralling games against the likes of Leicester winning 4-3, end to end stuff, even beating your lot 3-1 and 3-0 on two occasions too! Comfortably getting 7th twice in a row, an Fa Cup semi final and Europa league quarter final, only losing to the eventual serial winners to boot. Big wins in Europe beating Olympiakos who knocked out Arsenal in the previous round, Espanyol 4-0, Besiktas 5-0 over two games in the group stages etc.

If he comes to you guys and plays anywhere near similar to how we were in our first 3 years under him, you'd enjoy the football I'm sure of it.

425F130E-DC2D-42D9-B053-109CAF40BA67.jpeg
He gets us.

Welcome Nuno.

If hes a safe choice as you say then why would you then have a "complete gutting of the old boys club"?

You dont back a "safe choice" and ensure its "100% his team".

Why would the players "stand up and be counted"...

If you were one of our top players why wouldnt you put in a transfer request?

Id be off.
Because the whole club needs resetting, get rid of the persistent failures. If the likes of Sigurdsson, Gomes, Iwobi etc don't want to try their hardest now, whats the point of them even being here. Likewise if Richarlison, James or any of the 'big names' wanna sulk and ask to leave, let them and rebuild with the funds. No player is bigger than this football club, we've had mediocre season after mediocre season and for once I want us to stop fartarsing around with the same core of players who don't give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.