Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re quite welcoming to ones on a wind up too, they’re mad delusions provide great entertainment!
Just so wish we were Villa because they’ve already won the transfer window or Swansea because they won a league cup this millennium

I can just ignore hte windups no problem. Some find it funny, I think it's quite sad.

We won the transfer window in early June a couple of years ago.. Evidently, it means nothing unless they perform and blend well.

Well, there will be little movement until early July because of the Euros so I suspect a late manager appointment means a scrabble around for players just before pre season when we will also be trying to shift dead wood that will not be on view at the euros

What a mess
Unless we are planning on getting a manger who's at the euros there's no reason we cant get one in a lot sooner

Well, there will be little movement until early July because of the Euros so I suspect a late manager appointment means a scrabble around for players just before pre season when we will also be trying to shift dead wood that will not be on view at the euros

What a mess
But the clubs who finished around us are already making signings? Villa, Leicester, Westham?

Grealish to Liverpool £75 M
You finished exactly where you should have! mid table team
lol. Ancelotti leaving already? he's doing the right thing for his career, Everton fans would have hounded him out by the end of this season for not finishing top 4 (deluded).
It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.

You really have nothing better to do in your life than come on another team's fan forum and be constantly negative? Do you do the same with other teams, or are just a red in bad disguise?

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.
you prepared to come back at the end of next season to see what happens with the table. Is buiendia tremendous ambition still unproven in the prem, if we add more options to this squad we will be a different side. How your team doing again ?

you prepared to come back at the end of next season to see what happens with the table. Is buiendia tremendous ambition still unproven in the prem, if we add more options to this squad we will be a different side. How your team doing again ?

I remember when jonjo shelvy looked amazing in the championship. Its a hell of a step up, I think the lads lack of pace will cause him problems in this league. I dont think he'll flop or anything but I doubt he'll replicate the form he shown in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.