New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any manager that succeeds with us and gets offered a major European clubs job probably will, the point is getting success and making us relevant again. Howe, Moyes, Potter, Ragnick will not do that.

I see it as a pyramid of choices for us. Test the water with Simeone first, then Conte, then Sarri, then Mancini, the Luis Enrique. If they all reject us that's when you move on to Gallardo, NES , Conceicao, Ten Hag etc.

But we need to be shopping around high ceilings here.
Any top class manager who is approached by us now , their first phone call is to Ancelotti, to get his thoughts on us as a club.
If his comments in the last 72 hours are anything to go by, we are going to struggle to get a top class manager anytime soon.

Their isn’t a manager in the world who
Could get that team in the top 4 every season. We didn’t underperform, we literally have the 9th/10th best team in the league.... and to top it up, they don’t care.
You know what I think that's on paper only. Richarlison is supposedly one of our best players and I just remember most attacks breaking down with him for the past few months as he tries to win the game on his own. No right back, no right midfielder, no creative players apart from a left back and an injury prone superstar, zero pace. Honestly take the handful of good players out and we've got some big problems. This appointment is huge

Any top class manager who is approached by us now , their first phone call is to Ancelotti, to get his thoughts on us as a club.
If his comments in the last 72 hours are anything to go by, we are going to struggle to get a top class manager anytime soon.
Carlo would still be our manager if anyone but Real/Barca came calling. La Liga will be a glaring omission on his CV from his perspective. His comments as directed by Perez were seedy as feck and disingenuous to appease the cry babies at Real.

Conte shouts are funny.

We don’t have the resources to give him what he wants. We didn’t even back Ancelotti properly. Unless he’s given £300m to spend this summer he’s doing nothing with this current squad.

I’d be surprised if we even have £50million without sales this summer.

Probably true and If so we are in deep trouble. Or if what the snake Carlo said about us ignoring FFP is true then there’s no excuse for not going all out for the best available manager. If we end up with one of the other scraggs mentioned then we know where we stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.