New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point only Moyes would make sense to me, for 3 reasons:

1. He's loyal, knows the club inside and out.
2. He has proven himself again in the PL with West Ham.
3. He will now he backed more financially like never before.

Give him the same 4 years people wanted to give the Italian Fraud and he will I am sure stabilise the club, not take crap from sulking players. If he can work properly with Brands, veto any of his crap ideas and bring in high potential players, I don't a see a reason why in 3 years time we can't be sustainable around top 6.

We've taken too many gambles thanks to poor appointments and seeking refuge in over priced discards and frauds like Carlo. We can illafford another gamble.

2. He has proven himself again in the PL with Southampton.

Give him the same 4 years people wanted to give the Italian Fraud and he will I am sure stabilise the club, not take crap from sulking players. If he can work properly with Brands, veto any of his crap ideas and bring in high potential players, I don't a see a reason why in 3 years time we can't be sustainable around top 6.

We've taken too many gambles thanks to poor appointments and seeking refuge in over priced discards and frauds like Carlo. We can illafford another gamble.
compelling argument buddy especially the southampton point lets do this.

Gerrard is honestly not a bad idea except that it is Steven Gerrard. The resume is the right one.
I hated him because he played for them, was better than anything we had at the time and loved being No1 in a smug, snidey, aggressive way.
We need that and he has continued to be that good as a manager so far.

I hated him because he played for them, was better than anything we had at the time and loved being No1 in a smug, snidey, aggressive way.
We need that and he has continued to be that good as a manager so far.
I still would never want to see him manage us. But that type of manager is exactly the thing. The Sporting guy seems similar.

2. He has proven himself again in the PL with West Ham.

Agree with you, fundamentally, but your username does imply a degree of bias, mate.

I refused to give him applause in the game after he agreed to join utd AND was still on the touchline managing Everton. I couldnt get it out of my head why are you still here. You made your choice. Give the game to jimmy martin anyone i dont care. We came over as small time. Could you imagine that lot over the park applauding a manager going to a rival in a rival city. We may have fallen short of on pitch rival but im still young enough to remember battering them as the champions of England. And here we were saying off you go david. Good luck.
Door hadnt hit his arse on the way out and he was back trying to get two Everton players for a pittance.
Did a decent enough job at the club but he was always dropping in the you should be grateful to me jibes. That never ever sat well with me.
It was much worse than that. If you remember, he actually stayed on at Everton weeks after the final game of the season. He had the manager's office and was telling the board who should be interviewed for his vacated position. It was the most humiliating moment in Everton's recent history: a manager who walked out on us refusing to leave his office until he was officially installed as United manager and he could go to OT...and Kenwright allowed him to do it.

Moyes shat on Everton big time. If he's seriously being thought of for that job then it would underline what an embarrassment of a club we've become. Zero credibility or dignity.

Anyone on here wanting that turd back needs to give their heads a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.