David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think a lot of us did. It had become stale and we were blowing any important games. Plus the long running saga of setting up to try and draw 0-0 at some of those grounds is why we had to wait two decades to break that duck.
Not really mate. No I don’t remember that at all. He had a few dodgy runs in seasons past but by the end of that particular season things were quite good.

No. There were loads of people on this forum wanting him out for a couple of years before that. Davek alone must have posted 100 Moyes out comments.
A couple of years before yes maybe but we’d just had probably our best season with him.

there’s no way Utd would have poached him if he wasn’t doing at least a decent job

A couple of years before yes maybe but we’d just had probably our best season with him.
He was done, he should be permanently done at this club. One of the reasons this club never progresses is because it always looks backwards and never looks forwards.

Look at the number of comments there are about Chelsea and Man City not being big clubs even as they contend champions league finals and win league titles.

Not really mate. No I don’t remember that at all. He had a few dodgy runs but by the end of that particular season things were quite good.

One of us is not seeing it how it was...

...and it's not me! :D

Anyhow I think there were a lot who had reached the end of the line before he decided to up sticks, the fact that he didn't sign a contract extension was a bug bear to many and we were fed up. What I will say is although a lot wanted him out we were equally concerned about who could come in. So it was like the half in half out instead of get him out right now feeling.

anyway I stick to my view if it’s between Moyes and no-no it has to be Moyes. The sort of manager who I think could probably operate in and turn around a shambles which is what we are.

no big name is coming here let’s face it. And let’s not delude ourselves we have no spine anyway we have tried to bring in a big name but haven’t backed that up in terms of club structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.