New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those choices are all shameful, but I feel as though Benitez is still not a terrible idea. Number one choice would be Pochettino, but he's going back to Spurs it seems.

Santo is in the lead - WHY. Please god no- NOT him! Wolves finished bottom half last term. That's going backwards. Just Silva with a grey beard. Swerve rar off - unless he can blag Adama, Gibbs White and/or Podence at a cut price.

And Dunc is second?! I get why, but HE. ISN'T. READY. Again, just no. Truth is I can't think of the ideal realistic option.

I am firmly of the belief you should never go back.

But also think Dyche, whilst unfashionable, just might be the exact fit we need.
I dunno. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. Worked for Billy McNeill at Celtic, Capello at Milan and for Heynkes at Bayern Munich. It all depends on how motivated the manager is, and whether they have an affinity for the club.

Those choices are all shameful, but I feel as though Benitez is still not a terrible idea. Number one choice would be Pochettino, but he's going back to Spurs it seems.

Santo is in the lead - WHY. Please god no- NOT him! Wolves finished bottom half last term. That's going backwards. Just Silva with a grey beard. Swerve rar off - unless he can blag Adama, Gibbs White and/or Podence at a cut price.

And Dunc is second?! I get why, but HE. ISN'T. READY. Again, just no. Truth is I can't think of the ideal realistic option.
With Dunc, I get hes not ready as hes been a coach/number 2, but Dunc is 50 hes not young if hes ever going to get a chance it has to be now.
Btw I dont think hes the right choice, but my point is if we dont appoint Dunc now we likely never will

Hilarious FC strikes again in bid to extend longest trophy (or, as a bare minimum a promotion) streak in top 4 levels of Pyramid beyond 26 years.

Actually like Dyche but he wouldnt get a minute peace off the fans if he didnt get off to a flying start.
Dont want Howe at all , other than that not really sure who I want.

With Dunc, I get hes not ready as hes been a coach/number 2, but Dunc is 50 hes not young if hes ever going to get a chance it has to be now.
Btw I dont think hes the right choice, but my point is if we dont appoint Dunc now we likely never will
Love Dunc, but he just seems a bit, well, simple for the role of manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.