Everton Youth Teams Thread

Man city u18s if they win at Burnley will win the league by 1 point to add to the u23s league and the 1st team, if they fail to beat Burnley, man utd u18s will win the league-its 0-0 after 6mins and its Live on man city tv which i am watching lol
City u18s win the u18s North league after scoring a 75th minute winner at Burnley - City were having shot after shot, while Burnley only had one real chance which they should have scored with just pass the hour mark

Sounds like the club have been doing the rounds on who's staying/going then.
From what i remember seeing, i thought they had up to a week to 10 days to tell them, at all level's when season was ended, instead of letting them hang on and not know what was happening [unless i am just thinking that up]

From what i remember seeing, i thought they had up to a week to 10 days to tell them, at all level's when season was ended, instead of letting them hang on and not know what was happening [unless i am just thinking that up]
Yeah I read something like that, that we had 7 days after their last competitive game to make a decision on their contract , usually their contracts go to the end of June. Presumably Pennington will have been told too.

Don't let him go
I always thought that Pennington was a good leader and played well in the U23s when he did play , setting a good example to the younger players. We obviously kept him on too long but good luck to him.

Delighted Jeffers has gone. Who do we reckon he gets replaced with? Another of Bill and Unsys mates or an actual coach? My moneys on another spell for Baxter