2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo on Davies​

He's a fantastic support not only for Allan but all the team. I think the next step for Tom is to improve his ability with the ball because without it he is really good.

Probably the worst backhanded compliment You could get.

So, he`s a footballer, who`s good at running, but not very good at football lol

4185603E-22B3-45B8-A586-5B1167269A2C.jpeg

“So nxt season watch when I have better players”

When you allow 6 clubs to do what they want even try form a breakaway league on their own with zero punishment ,then I’m sorry when it comes to “rules “on ffp how exactly are you gonna hand punishments out with a straight face

If you're a DM or CM that's good at running and you possess positional sense, you've already won half the battle. The wide players, AMs and strikers have different expectations.
Every player with the possible exception of the goalkeeper should be good with the ball at his feet
It’s proper football not some American sport

When you allow 6 clubs to do what they want even try form a breakaway league on their own with zero punishment ,then I’m sorry when it comes to “rules “on ffp how exactly are you gonna hand punishments out with a straight face
This implies they’d care how straight their faces were at the time.

We all know the rules aren’t applied evenly, not sure why people think that would change now.

Because they know they can get away with it if they do it to us basically

Remember when Niasse got banned for "simulation"? When are one of the top six players going to get done for that?

Because they know they can get away with it if they do it to us basically

Remember when Niasse got banned for "simulation"? When are one of the top six players going to get done for that?

That was ridiculous. I don't think Carlo - or a more vocal assertive club captain (Sorry Seamus!) - would have let them get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.