2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an odd one. Has good insight at times on things, then completely bewildering ones on others.

99.9% of Evertonians would agree the PSG loan was a fantastic call. He doesn't. What can you do.
It's fantastic from the standpoint of having a stronger asset.

It's a disaster from the standpoint of having the best squad we can have. You don't agree because you don't think he's good at football so that's that.

We're all armed with hindsight now, and you still come out with that take?

Baffling.

Loaning Kean out to PSG has turned out to be an inspired decision that is going to benefit us massively when we sell him - which we were always going to do because him and Everton just didn't work.

We got sooooooo lucky that it was a team like PSG that came in for him.

To be honest, I was baffled by it at the time. I expected him to get zero game time and make no impact whatsoever. I thought it was a lose for us, lose for him and lose for PSG.

You've got to credit both Brands and PSG for it coming off, I guess.
It seems churlish of me to exclude Kean here. Of course, he also deserves credit for backing his own ability to break through at a club with better players than those he couldn't get in front of at Everton.

It seems to be really controversial but can't we just keep him? I mean a loan to Lazio when we need a backup?
Seems very unlikely to me, especially considering who is agent is.

I don't think he's a player who Ancelotti feels he can trust, nor did he look particularly suited to the pace of the division.

I'll be truly amazed if he doesn't go elsewhere.

It's fantastic from the standpoint of having a stronger asset.

It's a disaster from the standpoint of having the best squad we can have. You don't agree because you don't think he's good at football so that's that.
Think Kean is just a case of not a good fit for the club and maybe the league. He's talented for sure but with DCL's work rate and ability there wasn't room to allow him to develop. Sometimes that happens.

Think Kean is just a case of not a good fit for the club and maybe the league. He's talented for sure but with DCL's work rate and ability there wasn't room to allow him to develop. Sometimes that happens.
Yeah I agree, he's not getting enough minutes with us not in Europe this year if he stays. I do think the league thing is overblown. He'd have done ok I'm sure if we gave him minutes and proper service.

Think he’ll go back to a massively desperate Juve myself
Maybe but they will either want him on the cheap or on loan,neither is acceptable to us.He doesn't want to play here that's obvious.Still got a bad feeling we will struggle to get our money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.