2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just saying that to a mate of mine last week. When he was with the RS he was superb. We used to cover up by laughing at his hair band but there was a steel beneath the surface. He could be really snidey. But he was prolific. When he went to Chelsea he turned into Diego Forlan at United.
Forlan was another weird one, as was Falcao, as one Shevchenko at Chelsea. All top strikers who completely lost their mojo moving clubs

Not sure about finished, he needs a defined role in the team and we need to stop with the chopping and changing all the time.
I think if he was that good he would have scored alot more or assisted alot more this season, he's gone off the boil and the money has gone to his head and lifestyle

I think if he was that good he would have scored alot more or assisted alot more this season, he's gone off the boil and the money has gone to his head and lifestyle
No doubt he has had a poor season and i think there is possibly an argument that he is not as good as he maybe thinks he is but he has been our best player the last 2 seasons and i don't put too much stock in our midfield in terms of getting the ball forward as much as they should be tbh. He will come good again.

Forlan was another weird one, as was Falcao, as one Shevchenko at Chelsea. All top strikers who completely lost their mojo moving clubs
Falcao wow I forgot he ever played in the prem. A fair few very good players on the continent flopped here. Veron being a stand out one, he was truly world class then garbage in the prem. As for Shevchenko boss striker yeah blah blah blah I'll never forgive him. Ever.

The lad is absolute quality and one player I have no doubt will bounce back next season. If he could just stand up for an entire attack he would be a hell of a player.

Having an off season and is still creating and driving us forwards. Still better than we have had in a long time. Possibly doesn't like being overshadowed by DCL?

The lad is absolute quality and one player I have no doubt will bounce back next season. If he could just stand up for an entire attack he would be a hell of a player.

Having an off season and is still creating and driving us forwards. Still better than we have had in a long time. Possibly doesn't like being overshadowed by DCL?
He’s also targeted every match as the primary player opponents need to stop. Watch how he’s tracked and marked compared to whoever our other winger is. Balance the squad out and he’ll benefit from it.

Falcao wow I forgot he ever played in the prem. A fair few very good players on the continent flopped here. Veron being a stand out one, he was truly world class then garbage in the prem. As for Shevchenko boss striker yeah blah blah blah I'll never forgive him. Ever.

Booting the ball at Dudek’s face 1 yard from goal in the second half of extra time will be burned into my retina forever.

Love him, but he absolutely needs to up his game next season. Carlo needs to play to his strengths as well.

What do we think his best role is? Cutting of the wing, playing central? Honestly I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.