2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to love that..

I love how he genuinely seems to love the club. If the cake and balloons were Brazilian colours nobody would feel bad about it but he’s a blue :)
I’m not naive enough to think he’d turn down a big move and champions league football but I genuinely think he loves it here and let’s be honest, nobody is putting up the money for him this summer on his recent form.

am a supporter.. am not blinded by colors , ive seen every everton match this season , richardlison is average at best, nothing special , his only saving point is defensive duties (wich imo are a bonus not a core duty for a Striker) ,as ive said multiple times, hes on everton and with that price (35+ million?) ONLY CUZ HE is brazilian...

do you want a non stop pressing striker? i bet theres like 20 of those in uruguay and argentina (leagues based in "meter huevos" or high constant pressing ala cholo simenone in atletico) . the problem with himis not being liek he is (flawed) , the problem is his attitude towards NOT solving his problems...

edit: sorry about my english am clearly not a native english speaker :)
I'm an English teacher of advanced English and your English is better than 90% of the students I teach who are already working in the city of London What's your native language?

Screenshot_20210511-181502.png

He's trying too hard at the moment.

Ultimately I suspect that he wants a big move and that may be placing additional pressure on him. I wonder if he feels that he has to score rather than assist.

If it wasn't so late in the season would do a bit of good dropping him from the starting line.

He might not have scored as many as he should this season but this work for us on and off the ball is invaluable and has been for 3 seasons now.

Fernando Torres dropped off a cliff like nobody I have ever seen before or since
I was just saying that to a mate of mine last week. When he was with the RS he was superb. We used to cover up by laughing at his hair band but there was a steel beneath the surface. He could be really snidey. But he was prolific. When he went to Chelsea he turned into Diego Forlan at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.