2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a discussion piece on an Athletic podcast a week back which sounded like the reporter had lifted all his info from the Ancelotti thread.

It was as painful to listen to as it is to read.

Not unusual. I mean if I was a journo and the editor told me to do 500 words on Spurs fans reaction to Scott Parker being their next manager, the first place I would go would be Spurs Have a New Stadium .com.

But then to pass that off as my own work, (which they do), or lift direct posts from a forum they have threatened by posting links from their rag, is a measure of them.

That season under Silva was nothing like this one... finished with something like 54 points and that was with a flurry of wins near the end that MAYBE had us challenging for 7th. With the 6th place team miles ahead.

Nice for the final few games to matter for once.

That season under Silva was nothing like this one... finished with something like 54 points and that was with a flurry of wins near the end that MAYBE had us challenging for 7th. With the 6th place team miles ahead.

Nice for the final few games to matter for once.
Amen.

One reason I never got into the whole moyes hype even though I can still credit him for an impressive team revamp, is that the dude bottles things
Although I've been critical of some of Carlo's decision making and plodding jumbled play I'm hoping his reservoir of expertise can play a role in attaining an European spot. Moyes typically crumbles in big games except for that illustrious community shield game he prevailed in, a notable exception....

Honestly I don't really have a unique enough perspective to make it worth doing. It isn't like I've got access to things most people who care can't view themselves and I'm not making graphics or anything. I enjoy reading and looking at the stuff but I'm not so interested to take the next step.
At last he sees t5he light lol

The fact we’re still in the conversation about the champions league places, with 4 games left...with a squad that is not quite champions league quality, is impressive. Kudos to all.
I think CL is beyond us now but if we can win our remaining fixtures, a big ask with City away to come, then we should finish 6th at a minimum. Which I would say is a pretty good season. Having said that obviously we’ll lose all 4 and finish 10th lol

We are so lucky Ancelotti is at Everton and wil be for some years. I never question his tactics or lineup. He nows

Status
Not open for further replies.