2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If King had scored to put the game to bed, it would have been pretty much the perfect performance.

Thats the next step for us in these type of games. Being able to score the second goal and make it very difficult for opponents to come back. That can helped with better recruitment in the summer.
Yes, we need to be careful though. It's a bit too close to Mourinho for my liking. I'd still like controlling games to be in our repertoire.

We seriously need to learn to come out the 2nd half with more attacking intent it's just unreal how we allow teams to take over when we're winning.

Yeah, if we had a couple of players who could provide more options for out balls, rather than the static gylfi who just plays it straight back when he receives it. Someone who can hold it up, which Dom still needs to work on, and a fast winger who can put the opposition on the back foot when we counter. It was a horrible, but brave, defensive display second half. I'll take the win all day but we're a frustrating, hard watch.

If another transfer window can finaly banish your gomes iwobis and possibly sigurdssons further down the pecking order its a major step in that direction.

L
I hope Tirions ban isn't permanent. That guys posts are comedy gold.lol
Screenshot_20210509-141741_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.