Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty clear cut that Seamus was MoM for me but Allan, Davies and the back line did really well giving Pickers (no, I mean Pickford!) almost nothing to do. Siggy and Richo worked hard and Dom put the one chance away..

If only Seamus could pass/shoot without that first touch..

all geniuses who were predicting big defeat to the everton i am giving u 10 minutes to claim ur filth comments before i vault. well done mr ancelotti u r the best.
ok buddies i have finished review and would like the guys below to control their anxiety before games and stop selves from looking clueless about the team they say they support. maybe not REAL fans but its ok i do not judge.

2-0 to Moyes.

Cba, 2-0 defeat. Can’t see us getting anything here, and quite frankly I’m not arsed anymore.

Our weekly helping of turgid football incoming

I think we are losing this one... yes yes call me pessimistic.

West Ham have been playing some good stuff, score plenty of goals and don`t conceded many. Full of energy, hard work and pace, too much for our luvvies to deal with. Of course we will huff and puff but I can see us conceding more than we score, if we score without James in the side.

I see all the sound bites coming out this week from CA saying he should be stronger on them, and the players saying they have to fight to deliver. 5 mins after kick off they will be in back in full bottle mode. 1/2 these players are not fit to wear this shirt, they probably dont even care and the fans arent in the ground to let them know!

It wont be a surprise to miss out on Europe, all I have seen for the majority of the 35 years supporting Everton is failure, that is what this club has become really good at, failure. That wont change until another 80% of this squad is moved on and replaced with quality that can improve us and carry us on to better things, unfortunately that is 3-5 years away.

We will get hammered

I think that’s the best side we could play with what is available.
Got a feeling he will still play Gomes and Iwobi though no matter how they have performed recently.

Exactly, this won’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.