Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win that. We're on course for 61 pts. If we manage to win 3 of our next 4 we'd finish on 64 pts which I think would gaurentee Europa footie. I'm hoping winning only 2 of our next 4 will be enough. Depending on the teams above us

I must confess to having stunted optimism leading into the game. Leeds winning didn’t help matters, but it was rumours around our staging a Yuletide panto production of The Mikado which nailed on my gloom.
I am very pleased to say my misgivings were misplaced. Gilbert and Sullivan are ok in my book!!
Gilbert and Sullivan? I must have missed them. Were they subbed off in the first half? o_O lol

Really need United to do us a massive favour Thursday night

Their help on Tuesday night would also be appreciated. Asking them to take all nine points in something like 104 hours to keep the pressure on City is a pretty massive ask.

My guess would be that they leak two points in one of the fixtures and shut it down to prepare for the Europa final after that. Even if they lose to Leicester, they'll give that lot across the park their best shot. It's in their best interest on a lot of levels to keep Liverpool out of the Champions League.

I must confess to having stunted optimism leading into the game. Leeds winning didn’t help matters, but it was rumours around our staging a Yuletide panto production of The Mikado which nailed on my gloom.
I am very pleased to say my misgivings were misplaced. Gilbert and Sullivan are ok in my book!!
Oh, throw in a grovel, Poo-Bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.