Homepage Article Everton's Statement On European Super League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester City fan here. I signed up specifically to say how much I admire Everton's statement on the European Sh!tehouse League. Go on City's Foxes Talk fans' forum and you'll see that other City fans are equally admiring of what your club has said. We've not said much as a club yet, but I can imagine after today our MD and our Chairman will be issuing statements similar to yours - at least, I bloody well hope so. I'll be outraged if they don't.

Anyway, I'm hoping something good will come out of this. It would be brilliant if the six were slung out of the League and had to start again in the fifth tier (yeah, OK, unlikely) but hopefully at a minimum some changes in the governance of football will cut these six down to size. Either way, they have been caught out, and no-one will ever believe a word the lying bastards say in the future.

We're with you every step of the way, and it would be great if next year Everton, Leicester City, West Ham, Wolves, Southampton etc are fighting it out to win the PL. That would be fookin' brilliant! (Well, providing we won it, of course.)

They should announce a 10 point deduction for all 6, that goes up another point every day until they withdraw.

LFC are owned by Trump supporting avaricious venture Capitalists.

The fact they are leading this gang of 'running dogs' should come as no surprise.

RS fans should be under no illusions that their club is owned and run by 'the man'.

Leicester City fan here. I signed up specifically to say how much I admire Everton's statement on the European Sh!tehouse League. Go on City's Foxes Talk fans' forum and you'll see that other City fans are equally admiring of what your club has said. We've not said much as a club yet, but I can imagine after today our MD and our Chairman will be issuing statements similar to yours - at least, I bloody well hope so. I'll be outraged if they don't.

Anyway, I'm hoping something good will come out of this. It would be brilliant if the six were slung out of the League and had to start again in the fifth tier (yeah, OK, unlikely) but hopefully at a minimum some changes in the governance of football will cut these six down to size. Either way, they have been caught out, and no-one will ever believe a word the lying bastards say in the future.

We're with you every step of the way, and it would be great if next year Everton, Leicester City, West Ham, Wolves, Southampton etc are fighting it out to win the PL. That would be fookin' brilliant! (Well, providing we won it, of course.)
We’ll finish seventh;).

Status
Not open for further replies.