2020/21 Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think he did all he could do with that chance.. hit the target and make the keeper work. James had one similar earlier in the game but isn’t get pelters about it... situation like that you have less than a second to react to the pass ... you don’t have time to think it’s just instinct... keeper made two good saves off them chances to be fair
I mean, he could’ve finished it so didn’t do all he could. But yeah, it wasn’t a shocking miss was it? Thought he did pretty well tbh.

His run showed some football intelligence but his finish left a lot to the imagination. Seemingly Carlo isn't seeing enough positives from him in training but I wonder if he was match fit would he have slotted it

Clear as day Ancelotti doesn't like him for whatever reason.

No chance he's here next season.

Celtic bound perhaps.

It was an odd deal.

We were linked to him in the Summer but didn't bring him in when we desperately needed a backup forward.

I thought he was decent enough short term but our manager obviously doesn't.

So although their was praise for not having him tied up on big wages for a lengthy period, given how little we've used him it just looks like a waste of £6m.

I’d rather we brought on youth than this guy, waste of money, can’t stand him.

why? He’s a mercenary, makes me laugh that his form for us will cost him in the pocket.

How he doesn't get in ahead of Iwobi is a mystery. Did more in the few mins he was on than iwobi ever does. Was unlucky not to score but it was a great run into the box

I think Ancelotti didn't want him so refuses to play him.

There's no justification for him not getting in the team ahead of Iwobi who is uesless.

It was an odd deal.

We were linked to him in the Summer but didn't bring him in when we desperately needed a backup forward.

I thought he was decent enough short term but our manager obviously doesn't.

So although their was praise for not having him tied up on big wages for a lengthy period, given how little we've used him it just looks like a waste of £6m.

We haven't paid £6m ffs :D

It was under a million quid (relative I know) for his signing, and he's not on big wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.